Sunday 9 May 2010

Echidna Sighted

Mother's Day, 2010 - I had one of those special experiences that you can achieve while quietly cycling at dusk. An echidna waddled across the cycle path, and settled itself into some tufts of grass. Its behind of brown spines stuck out like a big cone. It had collected a couple of leaves and twigs on a few of its spines at the rear end, and was so well camouflaged that we (my husband was behind me on the path) would never have seen him / her there - except I saw him crossing.
No picture though - dusk with only a mobile camera phone - too little light. But I just had to share. On Hogbin Drive, near where the snakes like to cross, near the gym. Take care - don't ride too fast you might squish him / her. Wonder how echidna spines go in bike tyres? Hmmm ...
from Carrie Trike

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous John Veenstra said...

Hi. Echidna spines will destroy 4-wheel drive tyres, so imagine what they will do to bicycle tyres?!

Cheers,
John V.

03 November, 2010 10:18  
Blogger Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

04 December, 2016 02:44  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home